Job description: Independent Sales Agent
About Us: Nice To Meet You
There are countless ways to manage your contacts. We’ve thought of every way possible to connect with someone. From business cards, social media profiles, contact details, meetings, conferences, referrals from your network, contacts with multiple profiles, your multiple profiles…whatever it is, we’ve thought of it. Even the people that you have yet to meet (geolocation feature), we’ve thought of them too.
One app, one solution, one contact management solution for your personal and professional use. It’s easy to use, verified and reliable, and it’s going to save millions of trees every year.
Create your profile, scan business cards, add any relevant details you can think of, and share digital profiles in seconds. Literally seconds.
It’s nice to know your whole world of connections – from contact details to the conversation topics and where and how you met – is one app away.
It’s nice to know you can have it all in one place.
QUALIFICATIONS + KNOWLEDGE
· Experience in developing new business from various online channels LinkedIN, Twitter, Facebook, etc
· Existing connections in a given vertical is a plus, B2B Sales experience.
· Software knowledge: Excel, Word, Mac, Pages, Powerpoint, Google Docs, email, are also great assets.
COMMUNICATION – Responsive, persuasive and detail oriented in communications by email and video conferencing.
WORK CULTURE Casual and fun work environment. Flexible work schedule to accommodate client needs. We are willing to entertain Part-time position for the right candidate.
COMPENSATION This position has a very healthy compensation model,. We believe in compensating performers. On Target Earnings should be > $45,000 in your first year.
Please don’t apply if you’re not confident in earning a living from a purely commission-based compensation plan.
INDEPENDENCE This position is based on working in a virtual office (work from home). You are able to work independently, from home and on the road. Your paycheck is your motivator.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate and so we are looking for someone who will stand out from the crowd. We’re not like most companies.
The Sales agent will lead / participate in all aspects of the sales cycle, including generating leads, driving opportunities, manage prospect relationships, and close new business. This position requires an entrepreneurial mindset to identify and reach prospects and an individual who has experience in B2B sales.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly-motivated, and results-oriented team player with a natural inclination for selling, who understands the value of research and the importance of personalizing value propositions and messaging to target prospects.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
· Develop and execute sales territory plans
· Build pipeline of Enterprise clients across target markets through business development and networking opportunities
· Identify and qualify new business opportunities
· Schedule and lead customer introductions and meetings
· Manage the sales process across the region, ensuring workflows and reporting structures
· Identify new business opportunities and develop long-term, high value partnerships
· Ability to listen to and interpret customer requirements, build knowledge of customer challenges, and present solutions that directly apply to customer needs
· Create and deliver sales presentations and app demos
· In conjunction with the executive team, ensure that key accounts are handled in an appropriate and effective way
· Contract initiation and execution for new business
· Identify and coordinate sales activities and campaigns that would be beneficial to increase sales in North America
· Positively represent the company and provide excellent customer service
Your Required Skills Are
· Minimum of 3+ of relevant experience in successful B2B sales and/or account management experience
· A motivated self-starter capable of hunting and closing opportunities
· Strong presentation skills, both oral and written. in particular crafting relevant communications that engage senior executives
· The mindset to strive and succeed in a dynamic environment
· Successful sales track record with the ability to provide documented results
· Track-record of success at previous jobs
· Experience using a CRM software as part of the sales process
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to explain complex items in a simple way
· Self-starter, highly-motivated, and results-oriented team player
· GREAT attitude with a positive mindset
· Home-based office
· Part or full time position